The Atomos Connect Converter S2H - SDI to HDMI are the ultimate battery powered, in-the-field converter tool for any situation. With SDI and HDMI connectivity, internal and external battery options and Atomos’ patent pending Continuous Power technology, you can connect & forget about conversion anytime, anywhere.
Built for converting convenience, they are lightweight and fit in your pocket. Easily powered from battery or AC, they provide 3:2 pulldown removal, test pattern and audio signal generation, and even have a built-in flashlight for use in dark locations. They’re stackable and modular and you can cascade and power them from one source. They’re even rack-mountable.
- Field or Studio Converter
- Accepts NP Series Battery or AC Power
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI Input with Loop Out
- HDMI Output
- Stackable with Other Units
- 2-Hour Internal Battery for Hot-Swapping
- Test Pattern Generation
- 3:2 Pulldown Removal/Insertion
- Built-In LED Flashlight
Connect 3G/HD/SD-SDI & HDMI
Connect converters are future proof. They’re made with today and tomorrow in mind, able to convert any SDI or HDMI signal, including 3G. Choose S2H for HD-SDI>HDMI and H2S for HDMI>HD-SDI.
Connect to battery or AC power: 2 hours, 2 days or continuous supply
A portable device without a power supply is useless, but that will never happen with Connect converters. With a myriad of battery and power options, you’re covered for any eventuality – even an unexpected power loss. A built-in battery ensures that the show goes on if all else fails. Multiple, stackable external batteries can be swapped without powering down, and any Connect battery configuration acts as a backup to AC power, at the same time as being charged from it.
Connect to Devices: In the Field, Studio, Broadcast or Editing
No matter where you are, connecting Cameras, Lighting, Monitors, Decks, Capture Cards, Switchers, Routers & Satellite feeds is a breeze.
In the Field
- Very small and lightweight
- Battery powered (no AC needed)
- Full day from one battery
- Use with a mixture of devices- fit directly onto battery plate
In the Studio
- Fits anywhere
- AC or battery power
- Run HDMI over SDI distances
Editing & Capture
- Affordable monitoring withSDI to HDMI conversion
- Easy conversion for cameras, decks, and capture cards
- Integrate affordable HDMI equipment throughout your SDI infrastructure
- Connect HDMI devices to SDI switchers, routers and signal feeds
Add Continuous Power to any Device - Monitors, Lighting & more
With a Connect Converter attached, a device can swap batteries without losing power: gaining Atomos Continuous Power technology.
The Ultimate Video Tool
Not just world’s smallest 3G converter! A must-have tool for professional everyday use.
- Test Pattern Generator (TPG) - Convenient broadcast-quality test patterns for equipment verification on the fly anytime, anywhere!
- 3:2 Pulldown Removal (PDR) - Realtime Pulldown Removal. Extract 24P/30P from 60i & 25P from 50i or PSF equivalents
- Built-In LED Flashlight - A built-in LED flashlight, so you can see what you’re connecting to in the dark!