|Airport 4-Sight Rolling Camera Bag (Black)
|Item #: S-018537
The black Airport 4-Sight from Think Tank brings an enhanced, lightweight approach to wheeled photo cases. With its ability to roll on four wheels when on smooth surfaces or two wheels when you're on carpeting, this case is designed to minimize, if not eliminate, stress and fatigue while traveling. As a result of this improved design, Airport 4-Sight homes in on the features that most photographers crave in a rolling case. It's rated to hold two standard size DSLRs with basic lenses attached or two pro sized bodies with smaller lens options. Your 300mm f/2.8, when attached to a standard body, will fit neatly inside.
It's not only a rolling case but it's configured to roll sideways to accommodate those small hallways you inevitably come up against - or even a crowded airport or parking lot. In addition, the wheels have been placed high on the outside of the case to maximize stability and minimize shock when going up and down stairs or in the street. The three handles make it easy to lift or retrieve from a car or luggage carousel. Its two position locking tow handle gives you the option of choosing the most comfortable pulling angle.
You can also lock the case via the zipper sliders with a user-supplied, TSA (Transportation Security Administration) lock. Nothing like peace of mind when you travel. Cable management is provided with the included pouch that can store all those little adapters, cables and other small items. Interior dividers are padded and movable so that you can configure the guts to meet your gear needs. For access to the bag, a side hinge swings open to retrieve gear. Extras include a top zippered pocket for your boarding pass, passport or other ID and a business card slot for those moments when you make a quick contact. The bottom panel has been reinforced for increased strength and the zippers are all strong YKK design. Bad weather is no problem for the Airport 4-Sight since it comes with a handy rain cover.
It's easier to roll than to carry all that gear and this case makes it even easy. As a bonus, it doesn't look like a photo case and that, in itself, gives it an additional edge over similar sized cases that cry out "photo gear inside". Backed by its lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects, the Airport 4-Sight rolls onto the photo stage with style, strength and functionality.
- 4 wheel rolling capability. Walking a 4-wheeler is much easier than pulling it behind you or carrying it over your shoulder
- Side hinge opens completely for unencumbered access to gear
- Two position locking handle for better comfort and ergonomics
- For easy identification, a business card holder is located directly under the handle. There is also a zippered pocket under the handle that can hold your passport and other items
- Integrated and removable Cable Management organizer keeps everything organized and at-the-ready
- Lockable zipper sliders provides security with a user-supplied TSA (Transportation Security Administration) approved lock
- Three handles for easy retrieval from overhead bins. Lightweight; easy to manage in tight quarters
- Replaceable wheels and protective wheel housings. If you wear out the wheels, Think Tank provides a free kit so that you can replace the wheels. The wheels being located on the very outside of the bag makes it very stable when rolled. The wheel housings are extra high, to protect your case when going up curbs and stairs
Holds two standard size DSLRs, 3-5 standard zoom lenses or two pro sized bodies with limited lens attachment options; holds a 300mm f/2.8 with standard body attached
Carry-On Form Factor
FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 43.0" (109.2 cm)
- Rain Cover
- Cable Management Pouch
- Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer’s Defects
||Currently out of stock. Orders will ship in the priority they are received. Your charge card will not be charged until the product ships.