|D7000 Digital SLR Camera with 18-200mm VR II Lens Kit and Accessory Bundle
|Item #: S-019190
The D7000 Digital SLR Camera with 18-200mm VR II Lens from Nikon is the ideal camera for those who want the best that Nikon has to offer without jumping into the ring (and price range) of professional DSLRs. It is a powerful, durable, well-designed camera that takes incredible photos and is also geared for those who want to shoot high quality video with a level of control not found in other mid-class DSLRs.
The 16.2MP DX-Format CMOS sensor works together with Nikon's EXPEED 2 image processor to produce extremely detailed images with rich tones and smooth gradations. The EXPEED 2, designed by Nikon, enables faster processing of images, reduced power consumption, improved noise-reduction and better color reproduction. And by expanding the ISO sensitivity range to a 25600 ISO equivalent, low-light photography is more detailed and fast -moving subjects can be captured with more accuracy and less blur.
The D7000 offers a customizable 39-point AF system with nine center cross-type sensors for accurate and extremely fast autofocus across the entire sensor. The AF system works in collaboration with an incredible metering system. The 2016-pixel RGB sensor with a 3D color matrix is able to recognize a subject's shape and position for improved AF tracking as well as an optimized Scene Recognition System which better controls exposure, white balance and iTTL flash.
Accurate it is, but fast too. With a start-up time of 0.13 seconds, 50 milliseconds lag time and 6 frames per second burst shooting up to 100 shots you should never miss a shot. The 3.0" 921k-dot LCD with 170º display offers crisp image playback and precise Live View when shooting movies. The pentaprism optical viewfinder is bright and covers 100% of the frame. And putting the D7000 a notch above its competitors is its pro-like durability including weather and dust sealing, a magnesium-alloy top and rear covers and a shutter system that has been rated to over 150,000 cycles. Also, the built-in Speedlight flash with iTTL and Wireless Commander makes it possible to trigger up to 8 off-camera flashes using the D7000.
Nikon calls the D7000, "a new class of Nikon camera", which refers mostly to this camera's ability to shoot pro-grade Full HD 1080p video. Manual exposure control and full-time continuous autofocus offer the kind of image control that sets this camera above other DSLRs. You're able to shoot in cinema quality 24fps or Internet-friendly 720p at 30fps - up to 20 minutes per clip. To enhance your production, utilize an optional wireless or hot shoe mounted microphone using the stereo mic input and when you're done shooting, there's an HDMI output for easy connection to your HDTV.
With video or stills, the D7000 records to reliable and easy-to-use SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards. And the camera has twin memory card slots - meaning there's no need to change media mid-shoot. Just move onto the second card without interruption or organize your videos onto one card and your stills on another.
The D7000 also offers creative and assistive features like Picture Control system. Choose from scene settings like vivid, monochrome, and landscape. You can also utilize scene modes with names like child, close-up, and night portrait. And Active D-Lighting optimizes high contrast images to restore the shadow and highlight details that are often lost with strong lighting. Other creative controls include in-camera RAW image processing and the ability to add in special effects like fisheye and miniature effect. A Virtual Horizon Graphic Indicator allows you to place a grid image over the scene you are shooting in order to guarantee straight lines when shooting architecture and landscapes.
The Nikon D7000 is an elegant, compact DSLR with features that put it at the top of its class and a price-tag that will save you money toward the purchase of one of the great 60-plus NIKKOR lenses with which it is compatible.
- High Resolution 16.2 MP DX-format CMOS sensor for large prints and tight cropping
- High Speed 6 frames per second continuous shooting up to 100 shots captures the most fleeting action
- Ground-breaking 2,016-pixel RGB (3D Color Matrix) sensor delivers more accurate control of light metering and optimizes the Scene Recognition System for exposure, white balance, focus tracking and iTTL flash control
- EXPEED 2 image processing and 14-bit A/D Conversion provides smooth tones, rich colors, and fast camera performance
- Large Bright Glass Pentaprism Optical Viewfinder with approx. 100% frame coverage and approx. 0.94x magnification
- Card Slots with SD, SDHC, SDXC memory card compatibility gives you options to keep on shooting or separate your NEF (RAW), JPEG and movie files
- Built-in Speedlight flash with i-TTL and Wireless Commander support so you can light your subjects any way you like
- Optional MB-D11 multi-power pack further expands your shooting time and battery choices while adding a vertical shutter-release and control dials to your camera
- Two User Definable Settings (U1, U2) right on the Mode Selector Dial let you store most camera settings so you can go back to them at anytime without the need for further adjustments or menu settings
- Picture Control - lets you choose from Standard, Neutral, Vivid, Monochrome, Portrait, or Landscape to apply a personal look and feel to your pictures
- Breathtaking Full 1080p HD Movies with Full Time Autofocus and external stereo microphone jack to record cinematic-quality movies up to 20 minutes all enhanced by NIKKOR interchangeable lens quality and versatility
- Dynamic ISO range from 100 to 6400 expandable to 25,600 (Hi2) lets you shoot in near darkness or slow down the action
- Customizable 39 point AF System includes nine center cross type sensors that operate with every AF NIKKOR lens so you can focus on making great images
- Compact but durable with magnesium alloy top and rear covers, superior weather and dust seals - and a 150,000 cycle-rated shutter system providing reliable operation
- 3 Inch, 921,000-dot Super-Density LCD Monitor with 170 degree viewing delivers bright, crisp image playback, and precise Live View and Movie shooting
- Fast Start-Up time of 0.13 sec and Short 50ms Shutter Lag so your camera's ready to go when you are
- Compact EN-EL15 Batteryn lets you shoot over 850 shots
- Built-in HDMI Connection lets you connect your camera right to your HDTV and playback with most HDTV remote controls
- Active D-Lighting restores picture-enhancing detail in shadows and highlights
- Versatile Scene Modes lets you choose from Portrait, Landscape, Child, Sports, Close-up or Night Portrait for stunning results in otherwise challenging conditions
- AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II Zoom Lens
- EN-EL15 Lithium-Ion Battery
- MH-25 Quick Charger
- AN-DC1 Camera Strap
- UC-E4 USB Cable
- EG-D2 A/V Cable
- DK-5 Eyepiece Shield
- K-21 Rubber Eyecup
- BM-11 LCD Cover
- BF-1B Body Cap
- BS-1 Hot-Shoe Cover
- HB-35 Lens Hood
- ViewNX 2 Software CD-ROM
- 16GB SD Memory Card
- Nikon Carrying Case
- Nikon Guide to SLR Photography
- Nikon School Beyond the Basics DVD
||Currently out of stock. Orders will ship in the priority they are received. Your charge card will not be charged until the product ships.