|Credo 80MP Digital Back with Hasselblad H Series Mount
|Item #: S-019309
Weighing in at 80MP, the Leaf Credo 80 uses the highest resolution CCD sensor on the market to deliver unbelievable detail and image quality. With a dynamic range of 12.5 f-stops, the Leaf Credo 80 faithfully reproduces images with extreme tonal differences and details in just one shot.
The Mamiya Credo 80MP Digital Back with Hasselblad H Series Mount is specifically designed to meet the working demands of professionals. The 80MP digital back is the best of impressive new Credo line of medium format digital backs.
Special designed DALSA CCD sensor provides unmatched detail in a single shot image with gorgeous tones, accurate colors and ultra-low noise. This state of the art sensor measures 53.7 x 40.3mm with a crop factor of 1 to 1 and provides an unsurpassed dynamic range of 12.5 f-stops.
A new generation of display technology 3.2 inch touch screen with up to 16 million colors provides accurate verification of colors, shadow details and focus. It gives the bright 1.15MP screen with 170 degree viewing angle for improved viewing. The Credo back also offers Capture One workflow software to seamlessly edit, enhance and present images with Capture Pilot to immediately preview images.
Utilizing a new, faster dual core microprocessor and the latest CF technology has improved capture and viewing rates and USB 3.0 and FireWire 800 technology ensure the fastest possible transfer speeds. An internal battery charger keeps ready to work un-tethered and the brilliant LCD with Live View allows for clear focus and composition.
- Tradition of Quality and Innovation: Designed to the highest standards, the 80MP Credo is the flagship of a new line of medium format digital camera backs from Mamiya Leaf, the company that brought the first medium format digital back to the market and continues to provide professional, state of the art quality for professional shooters.
- Custom Built CCD Sensors: Leaf Credo digital backs utilize the ultra-low-noise DALSA CCD sensors enabling the capture of fine details, rich tones and accurate colors. High resolution single shot images with details so crisp that multi-shot and stitched images seem cumbersome and outdated.
- Next Generation Display: The new high resolution 3.2", 1.15MP touch screen allows for quick and accurate verification of focus, tone and color. Outdoor usage has been made easier with a viewing angle of 170º and a brighter LCD. An intuitive and user-friendly graphical user interface (GUI) offers responsive and sophisticated navigation and browsing and the touch screen extends beyond the LCD to keep smudges and fingerprints off the viewing area.
- Speed: The Leaf Credo is built with a new, dual core microprocessor and extended buffer which offers unlimited shooting and the fastest image viewing, zooming and editing. Also, new FireWire 800 or USB 3.0 connections allow for faster transfer rates.
- Software: Phase One Capture One, one of the most powerful solutions for tethered shooting and RAW file post-processing, is included with all Mamiya Leaf Credo Digital Backs.
- Portable shooting: An internal battery charger keeps the back always ready for un-tethered use and the bright LCD with extreme 170º angle of view allows for Live View use even in strong glare. An enclosed battery and weather-sealed construction enables shooting in challenging conditions and a built-in, bi-directional spirit level will keep your lines straight when you're hand-held.
- World-Class Service: Customer and repair service for Mamiya and Leaf products is performed in the USA and a recently implemented worldwide network of service partners and direct online advice is also available. MAC Group has been the exclusive distributor of Mamiya in the USA since 1987, and their award-winning service department has been servicing Leaf backs since 2000.
- Long Term Investment: The Mamiya Leaf digital back has the highest resale value on the market and Mamiya Leaf continues to offer an industry leading upgrade program.
- Gold Warranty: In addition to the back itself, the Gold Warranty includes an additional battery, a suitcase for Mamiya camera, a Capture One Pro License and a 3-year limited warranty for the Credo digital back.
- Hasselblad H Series Mount: This Credo 80 back is specifically designed to work with Hasselblad H Series cameras.
- Phase One Capture One 6 Software
- Fast Charger for Credo
- 2900 mAh Battery
- 12V Power Adapter
- FireWire 800 Cable
- USB 3.0 Cable
- Neutral Test Patch
- Tweezers for IR Cleaning
- Cleaning Wipes
- LCC Calibration Plate 100x100
- Leaf Credo Quick Start Guide
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
||Call for Availability