|Stylus Pro 3880 Inkjet Printer (Standard Model)
|Item #: S-002910
With the Epson Stylus Pro 3880, uncompromising quality is within reach. Engineered for the discriminating professional, this compact, 17" wide printer includes Epson UltraChrome K3 with Vivid Magenta Ink Technology, world-renowned for professional printing applications. This, combined with an advanced MicroPiezo AMC print head, enables the Pro 3880 to produce gallery-quality color and black-and-white output up to 17" x 22". The printer's industry-acclaimed ink set delivers a phenomenal color gamut with breathtaking blues and violets. AccuPhoto HD2 technology provides smoother color transitions and better highlight and shadow detail for prints with a true photographic look. Exceptional print quality and professional media support - the Epson Stylus Pro 3880 makes it all possible.
This Item Ships by Freight Only!
- High-density pigments for an extremely wide color gamut
- New formulation of Magenta pigments for extreme blues and purples
- Professional print permanence ratings for truly sellable quality prints
- High-gloss Microcrystal Encapsulation technology for reduced gloss differential
- Superior scratch resistance from improved pigment and resin chemistry
- Color is stable immediately after printing - no short-term color shifting
- Produces a black density up to 2.55 with an L value of 2.9
- One-inch wide, high performance print head offers a maximum resolution of 2880 x 1440
- Produces variable sized droplets as small as 3.5 picoliters to greatly decrease print times, while optimizing photographic quality
- Reduction of the metameric index makes it possible to achieve consistent color under different lighting conditions
- Ensures truly photographic prints, even in high-speed or lower resolution print modes.
- Complex mathematical architecture created from a collaboration of Epson and the Rochester Institute of Technology's Munsell Color Science Laboratory
- Optimizes ink usage to maximize the color gamut and provide smooth color transitions and gradations
- Compensates for various ink densities between resolutions, allowing for a single ICC profile to be used per media type
- Automatically utilizes 2 different black ink modes - Photo Black or Matte Black
- Optimizes Black ink density for various media types
- Dramatically improves final print quality on photographic media and fine art paper
- Prints on virtually any type of cut-sheet media from 4 x 6 up to 17 x 22
- Top-loading, high-capacity paper feeder handles up to 120 sheets of plain, letter-sized paper or up to 20 sheets of photographic media
- Second, top-loading, manual sheet feeder accommodates thick fine art paper up to 17" wide
- Front-loading, straight-through, manual sheet feeder handles media up to 16 inches wide and up to 1.5 mm-thick posterboard
- Supports manual printing on both sides of specialty media
- Prints on select BorderFree cut-sheet media from 4 x 6 up to 17 x 22
||Currently out of stock. Orders will ship in the priority they are received. Your charge card will not be charged until the product ships.