|D300s Digital SLR Camera Body
|Item #: S-002433
The Nikon D300s SLR Digital Camera builds upon the success of the D300 by adding 720p HD Video Recording. With a 51-point autofocus system, 100% viewfinder accuracy, 7 frames per second continuous shooting, and low light sensitivity (expandable to ISO 6400), the D300s boasts a professional-grade feature set in a compact, highly durable, metal body. The 12.3 megapixel image sensor coupled with Nikon's exclusive EXPEED processor ensures ample resolution for discerning shooters with vivid, life-like color and stunning detail.
Advanced Live View Technology allows users to compose photos and video with the camera's bright, 920,000 dot LCD. HD Video is captured in true broadcast-quality 1280 x 720 at a smooth, cinematic 24 frames per second. An integrated mono microphone allows you to capture spontaneous audio with video, and a 3.5mm stereo input offers higher quality options for professional applications.
Rugged and reliable, the D300s now adds dual slots for both CompactFlash and SD/SDHC memory cards. Either card can be used for primary storage; the secondary card can be configured for overflow, mirror capture, or video recording. RAW and JPEG files can even be saved to separate cards for convenience. Images can also be copied between cards for easy sharing. With a host of new features and next-generation photo and video technologies, the Nikon D300s offers extremely high levels of performance and functionality to photo enthusiasts and professionals alike.
- 12.3 Megapixel DX-format CMOS Image Sensor - Delivers stunning high resolution, low-noise images with striking detail and tonal gradation.
- Nikon EXPEED Image Processing - Drives breathtakingly rich image fidelity, low noise and fast image processing.
- HD Video Recording - Capture cinematic 24fps, 720p HD movie clips, enhanced by NIKKOR interchangeable lens quality and versatility - featuring stereo mic input and AF operation.
- Continuous Shooting up to 7 fps - High speed shooting and fast response - essential to versatile performance in a wide variety of shooting disciplines.
- 3" LCD - Every 920,000 dot monitor is factory-calibrated to assure accurate color for critical still image review and Live View or D-Movie shooting.
- One-button Live View - Handheld and Tripod Live View modes, activated with one button, for challenging studio and remote shooting conditions.
- Low Noise ISO Sensitivity from 200 to 3200 - Additional expanded ISO settings of Lo-1 (ISO 100 equivalent) and Hi-1 (ISO 6400 equivalent) extend versatility to match shooting requirements.
- Fast, Accurate 51-point Autofocus - Features 4 Dynamic AF modes including 3D Focus Tracking for precise autofocus and razor sharp images.
- 1,005 Pixel 3D Color Matrix Metering II - Nikon's unique RGB metering evaluates color information to determine exposures with remarkable accuracy.
- Scene Recognition System - Referencing an on-board image database and teamed with RGB metering, SRS enables even more sophisticated determination of exposures and auto white balance, along with faster, more accurate autofocus.
- Dual Memory Card Slots (CF and SD/SDHC) - Assign card functions from a variety of storage options, optimizing available memory and file handling.
- Dynamic Integrated Dust Reduction System - Ultrasonic process combats the accumulation of dust in front of the image sensor, safeguarding image quality.
- Picture Control - Select from 4 preset image capture preferences (Standard, Neutral, Vivid, and Monochrome, plus 9 user customizable settings) controlling Sharpening, Contrast, Brightness, Saturation, and Hue.
- Active D-Lighting - Optimizes shadow and highlight detail in real time. Selectable values and 5-frame ADL bracketing offer complete control.
- In-camera Image Editing - Exclusive in-camera image editing, featuring Edit Movie, D-lighting, Image Overlay, Monochrome, NEF (RAW) processing and more.
- Rugged and Durable - The strength and precision of magnesium-alloy construction with advanced dust and moisture countermeasures is teamed with a shutter mechanism tested to 150,000 cycles for real-world reliability.
- 100% Viewfinder Accuracy - Offers a perfect representation of everything in the frame.
- Virtual Horizon Graphic Level Indicator - Demonstrates an active graphics-based representation of the horizon through the viewfinder or using Live View.
- Excellent Battery Performance - Up to 950 shots per EN-EL3e battery charge or as many as 2,950 shots with the optional MB-D10 Battery Grip and optional EN-EL4a battery.
- EN-EL3e Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- MH-18a Quick Charger
- UC-E4 USB Cable
- EG-D100 Video Cable
- AN-DC4 Strap
- BM-8 LCD monitor cover
- Body cap
- DK-5 Eyepiece Cap
- DK-23 Rubber Eyecup
- Software Suite CD-ROM
||Currently out of stock. Orders will ship in the priority they are received. Your charge card will not be charged until the product ships.