|Pro 7 Twin Tube Flash Head
|Part #: 900719
The Profoto Pro 7 Twin Tube Flash Head is a single head with two plugs and two flash tubes. Connect both plugs to one generator and halve the flash duration. Connect each plug to separate generators and get twice as much power or twice as fast recycling time. Apart from these obvious differences, the ProTwin shares its compact size and durable build with the ProHead Plus. For even tougher demands, there is the Profoto ProTwin, that, using two flash tubes, effectively doubles the performance of the ProHead. When used with a single generator, it produces shorter flash duration. Used with two generators, it achieves faster recycling and/or higher power, up to 9600 Ws.
Profoto has designed the heads in such a way that the reflectors are possible to slide back and forth on the head allowing you to zoom on and out or to "paint" with the light. The Pro 7 Twin Head features two "U" shaped flash tubes. Two power packs may be attached to achieve twice the energy (a total of 4800 w/s). When fitting it to one generator, extremely short flash durations, or shorter recycling times are possible. Fits all Pro 7 power packs, including the D4 Digital Power Pack. It provides even illumination and maximum light output. Pro 7 Heads produce a color temperature of 5400° Kelvin standard. A power supply for this flash head is required.
- Compact Design: All Profoto lampheads are virtually indestructable. Their simple cylindrical design make them easy to set up, and transport.
- Easy to Control: A built-in tilt-control lever makes for easy angle adjustment.
- Easily Replaceable Flashtubes: The Profoto Pro-7 Twin lamphead features two "U" shaped uncoated flashtubes. Comes standard with a protective glass dome that surrounds the flashtube for even illumination and an added margin of safety. There are optional glass domes that come in a variey of coatings for added control over the color temperature.
- Removeable Reflector: Zoom reflector may be used to focus the beam of light from the lamphead. Many other reflectors are available, for additional shaping of light.
- Fan Cooled: Fan cooled for increased protection during the most demanding applications.
- Modeling Light: The 500W long lasting halogen modeling lamp is bright enough to help you see clearly even when using a large light shaper such as the Profoto 7' Reflector
- Long-Reaching Cables: Twin cables resist twisting, trampling and cracking. Extension cables are available for light heads placed at longer distances from the power pack.
- Superior performance in a tough and compact casing.
- Dual heavy-duty quartz flashtube delivers up to 9,600 Ws of light.
- Compatible with the entire range of Light Shaping Tools.
- Very safe to use thanks to the UV reducing glass cover and arc-proof connector
- Temperature controlled fan will keep head and accessories cool even during excessive use.
- Profoto Magnum Reflector included – a clever tool that maximizes the light output while maintaining a smooth light spread and limiting the spot effect.
- 2- "U" Shaped Uncoated Flashtubes
- 1- 500W Halogen Modeling Light (701222)
- 1- UV Coated Frosted Glass Protection Dome
- 1- 16.4 ft (5m) Heavy Duty Twin Lamp Cable
- 1- Magnum Reflector
- 1- 5/8 In. Stand Adapter
- 1- Plastic Transport Cap
- 2 Year Warranty